Public Policy Events
Over the years, the Georgia Council on Developmental Disabilities (GCDD) has held a variety of advocacy events to advance its mission to bring about social and policy changes that promote opportunities for persons with developmental disabilities and their families to live, learn, work, play and worship in Georgia communities. Listed below are some of the most significant and popular events.
- I Love Medicaid Campaign March 2019
- Take Your Legislator to Work Day (TYLTWD) 2015-2018
- Save Medicaid Campaign June 2017
- Disability Day at the Capitol February 2016
- 25th Celebration of the ADA July 2015