National Disability Voter Registration Week
While the 2020 presidential election seems a long way away, now is the time to do your part to get people with disabilities registered to vote, educated about this year’s election, and prepared to cast a ballot, maybe for the first time. Join GCDD and participate in activities during National Disability Voter Registration Week including:
Kick Off Event at the Gold Dome
sponsored by REV UP Georgia and The Arc Georgia
July 15, 2019 10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
VOTER REGISTRATION AND DISABILITY VOTING RIGHTS TRAINING
Georgia State Capitol, 2nd Floor off the Rotunda - Room 230, 206 Washington St SW, Atlanta, GA 30334
- Register to Vote.
- Check Your Registration Status.
- Ask 10 friends to register to vote.
- Make sure your polling location is accessible.
- Find out who is running for office in your district, city council, school board or other local, state and federal positions. Check out any of the following websites: Ballotpedia, Votesmart or Politics1
- Consider running for office.
- Make note of all the important Georgia election dates and timelines!